Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed predominantly to your commercial or self-employed professional activity.)
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (everHome GmbH, Bahnhofsallee 36, 48653 Coesfeld, telephone number: 02541-9099946, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) a clear statement (e.g. a sent by post letter, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory. You can also electronically fill out and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear declaration on our website everhome.de. If you make use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you confirmation of receipt of such a revocation. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will have all payments to you, which we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene , if unsealed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods if, by their nature, they are inseparable after delivery mixed with other goods in cash,
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market to which the entrepreneur has no influence,
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
End of cancellation policy